Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread - Creme de Marrons Vanillee - 17 oz.

Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread - Creme de Marrons Vanillee - 17 oz. Review


See more picture


This stuff is great. I too got this in France first and found this brand in the US. It is fantastic. Highly recommended.br /This brand is also the best you can buy of the brands available in the US (of which there is not many)

Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread - Creme de Marrons Vanillee - 17 oz. Feature

  • Chestnut Spread - Vanilla Flavor
  • Large 500g - 17 oz can
  • All Natural
  • Fat Free - Low Cholesterol
  • Made in France
Clement Faugier produces this sweet confection with chestnuts picked in Ardeche and a hint of vanilla for baking and eating. Use in cookies and mille feuille baking, add to whipped cream for pies and toppings. Spread on toast, a croissant or fresh brioche.


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews


Delicious...reminds me of France - Mrs. Kathryn L. St Landau - Centreville, MD
I ate this like crazy when I studied abroad in France, and to find it online was awesome! This shipped very fast, and it tastes delicious... just as I remembered!! MMMMMM Creme de Marron :) :)


Mar 05, 2010 19:16:02

0 comments:

Post a Comment